Wednesday 30 November 2011

Meeting Minutes & Records

Wednesday 30th November '11
10:20
Today I put my ideas on the blog, I also started my analyses of music videos;; '50 Cent - Candy Shop', 'Christina Aguilera - Candy Man' and 'Lady Marmalade'. In the next meeting I will start to plan how I am going to put my ideas together to create a successful music video as well as starting to prepare my storyboard


Tuesday 6th December '11
09:05
Today I am going to plan my storyboard and scenes. I will also start to plan my locations where I am going to do my filming and get feedback from my peers on my ideas for my music video. 


Tuesday 13th December '11
9:55
Today I have created my 'Main Protagonist Analysis' - describing my main character and her role in the music video.


Wednesday 14th December '11
13:10
Today I have created my pitch as well as my moodboard.


Saturday 17th December '11
15:20
 Today I began to create my risk assessments. 


Wednesday 21st December '11
18:35
I completed my storyboard also writing an analysis of what I have included in it.


Tuesday 10th January '12
09:15
I wrote my analysis for my locations as well as emailing my teacher to ask for permission to use the school studio. 


Wednesday 11th January '12
09:15
Today I made a video of me auditioning my main protagonist on why she thinks she would be the right person to star in my music video. During the next few weeks I plan to start filming my music video.


Wednesday 1st February '12



10:20
I created a draft of my digipak and poster and begun to edit my music video. 


Tuesday 7th February '12



12:45
Today I did some filming for my video. 


Thursday 9th February '12



10:20
Today I did some filming for my video.





Saturday 11th February '12
10:20
Today I did some filming for my video.


Tuesday 21st February '12



10:20
Today I took some pictures for my digipak.





Sunday 4th March '12
11:00
Today I did some filming for my video, as well as taking pictures for my digipak and magazine advert.





Tuesday 6th March '12
10:20
Today I edited the pictures I had taken previously using photo editing softwares; including Photoshop.


Friday 9th March '12






13:00
Today I started creating my digipak using a Photoshop software on the MAC computers and I used a ready-made template.




Tuesday 13th March '12



09:50
Today I have started to plan my evaluation - I have begun to plan how I am going to get my feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment