Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Shoot Schedule

I plan to shoot mainly on:

  • Thursday 12th January @ 4pm;; 
I will shoot in the studio - I will film my main protagonist lip-singing with a black backdrop, using the studio lights for lighting.
  • Tuesday 17th January @ 4pm;; 
I will shoot in the studio - I will film my main protagonist being introduced (with intentions of adding text to the backdrop of my song name and artist). I will shoot outside of school - I will shoot my bedroom scene.
  • Thursday 19th January @ 4pm;; 
I will shoot in the studio - I will film my main protagonist being introduced (with intentions of adding text to the backdrop of my song name and artist). I will shoot outside of school - I will shoot my bedroom scene.
  • Friday 20th January @ 11pm;; 
I will shoot in the studio - I will film my main protagonist lip-singing with a black backdrop.
  • Sunday 22nd January @ 1pm;; 
will shoot outside of school - I will shoot my bedroom scene as well as at South Norwood Country Park.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment